Website data analytics
We do not use Google Analytics to track visits to our website.
We use Plausible, a privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative.
All the site measurement is carried out absolutely anonymously. Cookies are not used and no personal data is collected. There are no persistent identifiers. No cross-site or cross-device tracking. Data is not used for any other purposes.
All visitor data is exclusively processed with servers owned and operated by European companies (within the EU).
Interpretation and Definitions
The following terms have the following definitions, which stay the same regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Lipis Advisors GmbH located in Uhlandstraße 85, 10717, Berlin. Incorporated in Germany. Trade register: HRB 107154B. Register Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Amtsgerichtsplatz 1, 14057 Berlin.
Data Controller: The entity that will make decisions about how your data is used and is responsible for deciding how it holds personal information about you.
Device: Any device that can access the website, such as a computer, cellphone or tablet.
Personal Data: Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service: Our websites, events, publications, consulting or white papers.
Usage Data: Data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website: Lipis Advisors' website, accessible at www.lipisadvisors.com
You: The individual accessing or using the service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which the individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our services, we may ask you for certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Organization name
- Job title
- Phone number
- Usage data
- LinkedIn account
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service. Website usage data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the website pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, IP address and operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service with a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, LinkedIn, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to ss.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing materials and your experience.
- We may share your personal data with our white paper partners.
- We do not sell your data.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so, or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the company's rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We securely store your data at Lipis Advisors GmbH located in Uhlandstraße 85, 10717, Berlin.
Know Your Rights
If you are within the European Economic Area, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company .
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to object processing: You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- To exercise these rights: If you have any questions about your rights or the information we might have about you, or if you would like to opt-out of marketing activities or delete your data, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under age 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us to remove that information.
Links to Other Websites